Orthodontic Silver Solder can be used to braze gold, silver or stainless steel.
- .025 in diameter
- 22 gauge
- 80 DWT (pennyweight) - equal to 4 troy ounces
- Length is approximately 138.5 feet
- Melting temperature is 1220°F or 660°C.
- Silver content: 50%
- Recommended for soldering Series 300 Stainless Steel wire, which is mainly used in fabricating orthodontic lab wire products.
- Our spools for this 80 DWT solder now come with a protection cover.
*If you wish to purchase a smaller spool, we also carry 5 DWT (pennyweight) (which is 1/4 troy ounce).
NOTE: We reserve to change prices when necessary. Silver solder prices vary due to the fluctuating precious metals market - we base our pricing on the price we pay for raw materials and it only changes each time we re-order raw material, not according to the daily precious metals market.